5 Reasons to Take AMI Teacher Training at Sir Ratan Tata Institute
Since 1995, Sir Ratan Tata Institute Montessori Training Course has offered rigorous, practical, and in-depth Montessori teacher preparation. The quality of our graduates reflects the quality of our training: knowledgeable and compassionate, with a teaching practice grounded in a thorough understanding of Montessori principles and child development.
- Recognized around the Globe – The RTI Montessori Training Course is affiliated with The Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), which was founded by Maria Montessori in 1929. Today, AMI champions the spirit of her discoveries through its affiliated training centers. An AMI diploma from our training center is recognized globally as a mark of teacher training excellence.
- The Course Offered – We offer training course for the Primary level i.e. 3 to 6 years. The course is conducted by AMI trainers, master teachers with a profound understanding of Montessori theory and practice.
- Location, Location, Location – Our facility is located in South Mumbai section of the Mumbai city and is easily accessible. There is easy access to everything, trendy cafes, Restaurants and the famous Chowpatty Beach. There are also a number of hostels nearby for those who need accommodation services.
- Changing the Face of Education – Dr. Montessori said, “The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind. If we therefore mind this embryo as our most precious treasure, we will be working for the greatness of humanity.” This powerful statement lies at the heart of Montessori Education as an aid to life. RTI Montessori Training Course graduates empower children to take responsibility for themselves and others, to seek solutions, and to work together for the common good.
- Icing on the Cake. “It’s a transformation for many people in the way that they think of themselves in the world. In the way that they think about themselves in relation to children.” We hear this sentiment consistently from our graduates upon completing their training. The work that is in progress at the Sir Ratan Tata Institute has the power to change lives for the better.